Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 5 in Jakarta

Woke up today and had eagerly started packing my stuff in my bag.

Counting the minutes now on getting into the taxi heading straight to the airport........

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock...

At times it feels like some feelings are fozen....
At times it feels like time is frozen....
At times i juz wish......

Life is filled with ups and downs... this is one of the down alright... when will it ends..........

Can it be restarted.... juz like a pc....
Everything will be back to normal........










On our way to airport, we passed by this shopping complex. Mom was telling me that the corner burned down shop houses was due to the previous protest incident. The ashes remains till now...

Indonesia Airport Tax to be paid upon check in. Rp100,000.00 = RM39.00.

There's no cents in Indonesia... starting from Rp50, Rp100, Rp500, Rp1,000 and above.... All sums comes in round figure in the end. So don't expect change return for some reason than.

Toilet at the departure hall. Notice the Malay writing? We would have named it "Tandas" in Malaysia.

I guess this would be the only thing I would enjoyed in my stay @ Jakarta. Thank God for bringing me back home safely.

Can this shows my cloudy days @ Jakarta

No comments: