Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cherished Moments of "Liang Zhu"

Our ending on stage

Take a break! Our 2nd half group photo during interval session

After 1st week of performance, we were back to our familiar bangsar area for our last part of rehearsal session.... One of my favourite pix!

My turn on hairdo after a long wait... what am I doing?! Preparing the hair pin for Gary - the BEST hair stylist in Liang Zhu!!

Yup! Yup! Waiting for my turn to do the make up... So while others are busy taking pix.. chating.. hairdo by Mei Kuan... me? Busy keeping my camera sense and grab attention to be in part of the pix! Haha...

The first "Family" that was formed within the group! "Song's Family"??? Very cute bunch of guys!! or sis?? ;0)

Before the shows starts... a big group photo including the main actor and actress of the show! Hard to get....

Finally.... the end of "Liang Zhu"!! So fast... so soon.... so being cherished....

No comments: